Simple Yet Amazing Experience from Abia Villa Legian - Bali, Indonesia

Our second villa to feel the Bali vibes back into the 2010s era. We booked a villa in Legian called Abia Villa Legian. I’m very amazed at how they choose the place and maximized their land. You will find their semi-outdoor lobby entrance and the walk thru the villa feels nice. Once you got in, you will be served by the pools and pantry. I thought there will be some noise because Legian is a crowded area, but I was wrong. It was all quiet and calm, you can only hear the water running in the pool. 

I also adore how the Bedroom contains a simple living room with a sofa and 2 chairs and a queen size bed with a pool view. The Bathroom also gives me calm and focused vibes while I'm pooping (lol, this is very mandatory) They have a bathtub right next to the pool, so it’s a semi outdoor bathroom. They will give your room mosquito repellent coils every 6 pm.

If Bali is your upcoming holiday destination, you may check their accomodation on:

Comments

Popular Posts