Instagram Story Made Me Here - Blue Doors Coffee, Bandung

I have to admit that human beings are amazing, they can be creative in a small space. Blue Doors Coffee is a kind of simple coffee shop but has an amazing touch to it. Early on my Instagram, I was curious about this coffee shop through people's Instagram stories. But never i have ever thought about their architecture.

Located in Alkateri-Bandung, built in some kind of abandoned building before, once you've got in, you will forget how they look from the outside. The effort they took to make the building alive after being abandoned still amazed me. I was't ordering any caffeinated drink at the time, but I prefer something calming and a hint of spices like their hot Svadista Chai Latte. Their staff was friendly and informative, so if you are confused about what to order, they will guide you through your choices of the day!


They also have more location:

Blue Doors 2
Jl. Karang Tineung 9, Bandung

Blue Doors 3
Jl. Imam Bonjol 21, Surabaya

Blue Doors 4
Jl. Darmawangsa Raya 8A, Jakarta

Comments

Popular Posts