Memories Don’t Say Good Bye


Hey! It’s 2022.
What’s your thoughts about 2021?

Here are some of mine.

2021.
It’s a beautiful year yet i got some issues. I met random people, the most beautiful soul, the hardest one to forget, the funniest, the one with mysterious side, the one who always look so cheerful, and so many faces of them.

The year where i just let myself flow thru every step it brought me for another different stories everyday. The year where i also wondering so much in the morning. The saddest year to get thru but it always push me to bounce back. The heaviest gravity i get yet the most wonderful time to step on.

The year where i ate too much and i didn’t feel like myself (aka lost my apetite a lot). The year where i earn every moment to the most. The year i learn about taking pictures where somehow, it made a lot of people feel warm. The year where i really don’t know the main jobdesk, the year where i lost control of some schedules, rushing hours and drop tensions.

yet..
The year where i think i’m blessed with what i got thru everyday. The welcome, the goodbyes, the laugh and the cry. The coffee, new cafes, new food and meals, the hot tea, the awkwardness of gelato taste. The itchy (yikes, i got allergies), the cold, the one who can’t even bare 1 minute in the sun. The every new leaves, new plants, new books, warm and fuzzy blankets.

But the most beautiful moment i got in 2021 was, a yes to my current life, a warm hello to my relationship, and a fire to my steps.

ready for 2022? Do you?

Love,
G.

Comments

Popular Posts