4 Ways to Keep Up the Good Work When You Have Low Iron Level

I miss the old routine where i could get coffee whenever i want. But due to my medical record, bet my doctor don't want me to be anywhere near coffee. Thinking about a healthy lifestyle, what's your healthy resolutions? I don't mark a time like "new year's resolutions" or whatever, I'm prefer to start whenever i could start. But remembering my medical records on November, I started to eat more healthy and iron-rich meal intake from about November.

I took some baby steps to replace some of my bad-habit which can lower my iron level, here some what i did after getting my medical resume.

1. More Water Intake

source: nyuhealth
       source: nyuhealth

The first thing you want to make sure is, you have enough water intake because low iron intake really takes up the main focus of my day. Lots of water intake slightly help me to be more focus on daily routine. I realized that i tend to drink more if I drink from bottles, so I purchased this bottle. Don't mind me why I purchased this one, I just loving it's design. So if you're lost a lot of your focus, drink more fellas.


2. Adding more Red to The Jungle

What i meant Red is meat. I'm the person who don't eat red meat that much, I prefer chicken or seafood, above all I prefer veggies. But unfortunately, veggies only doesn't help me to increase my iron level, well not that strong rather than what red meat can do. So instead adding more veggies just like people did in their diet, I add more Red to my jungle and even sometimes, I ate the meat with a lot of veggies to cover up the meaty taste and texture.


3. Vitamin C to the rescue!

No, it's not coffee to boost my daily routines right now, it's more something sour and juicy. Yep, It's a lemon water or Orange juice to spice up my after meal. Before all of this, I will get coffee like everyday because I always feel sleepy and unmotivated during working days. When doctor said no coffee for unidentified long of time, I'd be like "how can i keep up my eyes during my working hours??". With a lot of doubt, but surely I have to take what the doctor said to me, I cut all my caffeine intake and replace it with vit. C drinks. Some days I may drink orange juice or lemon water, sometimes i also take another juices like the spinach/caisim with pineapple and beet juice (I heard that beet also good for anemia). 

Well After 3 months not having those caffeine intake, I feel more refresh. I don't feel sleepy anymore during my working hours. I think that's a good start and now i feel like i don't have to take caffeine if it's not so necessary.


4. Take other vitamins and iron booster supplements

Not only vitamin C is necessary to my iron booster, other vitamins are truly backing up whenever i feel less motivated or having low iron symptoms. I rarely take vitamins like pills, tablets, or any kind of pharmaceutical supplements. I prefer taking vitamins from everyday meals. But in this pandemic life, i realized that taking vitamins like vitamin D or multivitamins are becoming my common daily intake. Don't forget about the iron booster supplements, it's the most important intake during the day. Stay Healthy every one!



Comments

Popular Posts