26 y.o.

 

They say get into 26 y.o means i've gotten thru my quarter life crisis, and it will end after you step into 26 y.o. I don't think problems will suddenly go away the moments you step into a new number of our age. It just us who become a better person because we learned to read, listen, and to solve all the problems in life we've been thru. We will just repeated and have the idea on how will we solved if the same problem ever happened again.

How a year can give you so much stories learned, new people to meet, new opportunities, and maybe a new stage of life. Whatever reason they have to happen, I believe that's what makes us grow. Moreover, I learned that perfect isn't the goal, lessons don't learned just by a day, and expectations didn't always meet and by the end of that it's not always "you" are the problem. Trusting myself is the biggest step of my new opportunity lesson, that it's not that bad to have a some mistakes even you're not a beginner. Otherwise, learning to love, trust, and respect myself is what i need.

Comments

Popular Posts