Are You a Coffee or a Tea Person?


Yeet! this is so absurd to write but lately i've been doing this for a whole month! Have you ever like having trouble deciding which drinks would you order? for a whole month, i've been stuck on choosing between having caffeine shot from a medium cup of iced coffee or a cup of hot green/black tea.

Why is it so hard? maybe i could have both it at the same day isn't it? Coffee in the morning to boost my energy and having a cup of tea in the end of the day. But NO, I'm very weak when it comes to caffeine. Mostly i get anxiety and (ofc) my heart beats more frequently. I usually get a cup of tea while i'm on my office, either it's a unsweetened tea or just a simple sweet iced tea. There's just something about tea.

Anyway, every time I scroll thru food deliveries, i stuck on keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling until i decided to not order it. The last time i had coffee was a venti pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I think that's on October since pumpkin spice latte is a Fall/Halloween menu, i guess? I'm not that Starbucks person, but I found that pumpkin spice latte they have is the only menu that keeps me on coming back.

Still about coffee, My heart still on Couvee.idn! I think, personally, all their menu absolutely amazing. The baristas, the ambience also doesn't have that weird eye-looking thingy. 

How about the teas?

The teas! Currently, I love the tea variants from twinings, especially their green tea variants and their peach tea. I need to know more about which tea brand that i must try. So what's yours? let me know!

*Cups Cheering*
G.

Comments

Popular Posts