2020.

Can't believe it's 2 years since my latest post so here we are at the end of 2020. This year got a lot of emotions. We got corona virus, we got a lot of sad news out there. 2020 is hard for everyone. When you think that all your plans are ready for 2020, then it comes to corona virus took place. This year came hard for many reasons. I don't hate the corona virus yet the 2020 either, but 2020 thought us so many about patience, love, understanding, and strength.

I met so many people in 2020 and each of them has their own story. I met them so I can see how blessed my life to be around them. Lot of people lost their loved ones during this pandemic event. We lost our friends, family, partners, jobs, pets, and many more for us to think that every day matters, everyday we must live our life to the fullest.

I meet people in my job, they're the second home for me right around this time. From day until the night comes I saw them laughing, eating, did some crunchy jokes, we did car pool sometimes. From my job, I met my customer and they're so lovely. Sometimes we talk about life, music, plants, coffee and realized we always need someone to talk to beside talking about jobs.

I got some new friends from my dormitories. There're differences between the first one and the second. I don't really get used to know how they sit together and laugh, but one thing I knew that they're bunch of kind people. The second one (which I'm in this dorm this current time), they're so caring and loving. Everyday we had some warm talks, crunchy (ofc!) jokes but the best parts is I love when we're shopping and make lunch or dinner together.

Get Used to Rejections and Pain.

You know, it's commonly heard that people come and go. It's 2020 and still happen overtime. We face a lot of rejections from jobs, friends, from every part of this world. Rejections come with pain and feeling of unwanted. But, get used to it honey, get used to it. Let go of something you can't have. Letting go can ease your heart. Give your heart a break so it can grow stronger.

How About Going Out for some Coffee or Snacks?

Absolutely yes! people may tend to stay at home rather than going outside and that's okay. But thank God, I found some coffee shops still open during this pandemic year. Supermarket are still open, that's why making lunch and dinner together is what I most waiting during this time. I really pray for whoever works so hard during 2020 and may they get healthy as well. We're awesome to get thru this condition.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Cheers,
G.

Comments

Popular Posts