Self-Studio? Sounds Great!

Oh yes, right now i'm focus on practicing and elevating my skill on watercolor painting. On my last post i posted a picture of watercolor painting, yes the cheese cake one. On that painting i was practicing some details like lighting, shadows for more realistic painting. I use a brush no. 2 from the beginning cause i need a small pointed brush for details. After that i choosed to paint a pancake with honey topping and berries on top.

Thanks to my tripod, DSLR camera, iPhone, and creativity to support my new habit. Really, the power of "creativity" are so big. You may have lot of facilities to support your hobby but if you dont have creativity in it, you have nothing. So, lately i've been doing some speed painting videos and maybe uploading my videos on YouTube(sounds fun right?).

It might sounds a little bit crazy, but having your own room and feeling free to change it into your own studio is my new style of dispelling the boredom.

It's not always been my morning routine and i dont mind to do my paint in the midnight cause most of my paints are spontaneous. Sometimes it comes in the morning after waking up or sometimes before i go to bed. But i agree when some photographers said great light is key of a great photos, a great light leads me to a great in choosing colors, mixing it, and when you apply it on a paper, you can see the best color if you have great lighting.

So this is how i spent my time, self-studio will be my one of my me-time, how's yours?

Comments

Popular Posts