Roses are The Best!

Happy Holiday! I was hospitalized for 4 days and luckily my test was over. the 4th semester is over!!!
I was diagnosed with typhus(am i right?) and my hemoglobin was below average. I had a fever, no appetite, everything feels very unwell. It was horrible. But that's not what i wanna share today. It's about my paintings again and i hope you don't get bored for what i share today.

So many friends ask me why i always paint flowers while there are so many beautiful things i could draw. actually i still have some hesitation between "do i just have to paint so many flowers or i shall try something new?". My heart says i should try something new to paint but sometimes i think i have to focus on what i wanna focus with. So now i still on my principle that i have to focus on one thing. Beside of that, flowers also bring some calmness with they colours, bring happiness, and overtime i see flowers there are no bad feelings about it. 

My mom is one of the person that loves flowers so much. She always tries to decorate our home with beautiful flowers in every corner of the home. Also in our yard, my mom has some flowers that sometime she brought it from market. I love to see overtime she waters those flowers, i love to see how she really brings sincerity in everything she did on our flowers. She really loves white flowers especially white roses and she has a white roses wreath in the corner of our living room. I didn't try to paint white flowers yet but that's gonna be my next paintings to go.


I love how pink roses always get me tho. Maybe pink is not my favourite colour but pink roses are the best. Kind like they always fit in every mood i get and pink roses are the best thing to paint. Those pink roses i painted on A4 canson aquarelle paper which is so damn goooooodd to paint on it.


The second one was the first pink roses i try to paint on A5 paper, but unfortunately my the water i used to paint were spilled through my paintings so this one is how my paint was going on. A little bit messier on the left side as you can see the paint is faded away. Then i think it's too good to be discarded so i took a photo for it and i still save this painting.

Wait my next paintings!
G.

Comments

Popular Posts