Floral #1

i'm writing this in the middle of my study time but that's okay, based on pomodoro study method all you need is 5 minutes of rest 25 minutes of study and so on. Well i'm taking time for writing this because what i used to say comes every midnight haha
So yes, im sharing about my painting which is all of them are floral. I found something fun while painting those floral and i think it's normal because girls love flower right?

still a lot of mess on both paintings cause i didnt do any sketch before i paint. I directly free flowed my brushes over the paper cause i love it when i dont have to follow the sketch. It just happen.
this one was cited form the book called "#88 Love Life - Vol. 2" by Diana Rikasari
"Real Love grows out of imperfection because perfection grows adoration and admiration but nothing more" cited from Diana Rikasari's book called "88 Love Life - Vol.2". This book contains 88 thought of love and life of Diana and it succeed in being my mood booster. Beside that, i cited this quotation to practice my brush lettering using Koi Coloring Brush Pen from Sakura. I really recommend this brush pen because it easy to use especially for beginners, like me. 
And that's all, i have to go back on my study and see you!

xx.
Tissamodie

Comments

Popular Posts