Best East Asia Foodies For Lunch (Jakarta Area)

 OJJU

As a person who always had iron deficiency, eating beef is an option to boost the deff. As we walked into Grand Indonesia, honestly my eyes just stared at this Korean restaurant and suddenly craving for kimchi and a bowl of warm seaweed soup. Once you get in, the staff will ask for your seat and give you the menu. They have plenty of choices but most of them are beef and chicken grill.

We ordered Flaming Cheese Beef Ribs and lemon Corn Tea. This is also our first time trying the lemon corn tea and I did not expect it to be so yum?? looks like I have to buy a corn tea for later. When our orders come, the staff immediately take out the torch to burn the cheese on top of it. Burn baby Burn!


TERU


Before the basketball game, my husband and I wanted something Japanese-style lunch. So we found TERU at madhang.com and decided to ride our Vespa from central Jakarta to South Jakarta. They have creme, broken white, and a touch of wood interior with the bar at the center. I was interested in their ramen when I read the reviews from Madhang.com so here's the menu we ordered: Miso Men, Garlic Butter Tiger Prawn, Yaki Tomoro Koshi, Salmon Mentai Don; Salmon Kabuto Yaki, Chai Latte, Lemon Tea. Honestly, I'm not a fan of their miso men, but the tiger prawn, salmon akbuto yaki is a must-have item to try.


OOTOYA


Ootoya is a Japanese-style restaurant located in Grand Indonesia. We've got our vouchers due dated on November so we decided to eat a japanese meal once again. I like how private the seats are and nobody talks too loud, it's just a simple restaurant. We ordered Salmon Tonyu Nabe, Miso Chicken, Inari, and ice cream matcha. I think all the menus we've ordered, none of them were a fail. All of them were amazing, they have a light taste and are perfect in any weather condition. So if you crave some Japanese food, you may want to come to Ootoya.

Comments

Popular Posts