It Might Takes Years, but...

So I was scrolling through my phone gallery trying to pick 6 of photos not containing any humans. I realized that I love taking room photos and not realizing I would love the result until days, months, or years later. Some words from one of my friends always said "Do not delete the photos you've taken of, until you realized you don't need that again. It might take years from now to realize, but once you delete it, you have no chance to reopen and realize how well you captured the memories". Pictures consist not only of colors and things but also memories that resonate deeper for some people even after years. recently I realized how beautiful to have memories of taking pictures of having meals together and having dinner together, we can't go back but our memories are.

Comments

Popular Posts