Current Life.

Daily life.


It’s 11.30 am and I haven’t get a shower yet, lol. Currently I’m feeling good about my life, my room, my job, and my social life. I never think that holidays, get a life, a slow life would effect my mood for the (maybe) entire month. Since I got myself came back from jogja, I feel my life would be a much easier and lighter than before. As soon as I came back to my old room, I’m being motivated to clean up all the entire room especially my bathroom. Currently I’m enjoying all the restocking videos, all the laundry asmr videos, it’s just so satisfying to watch how people be so clean with their life. 

 

I do Simple Exercise since 14 July, so it’s gonna a month I do exercise every day. Honestly I do not see and don’t really mind the changes in my body shape, All I care was how fit my body into a more rapid exercise. I don’t really thinks and calculate how many calories did my body was taking, I do what makes me happy and if I think I take too much sugar, I just went thru a whole bottle of water for drinks. I don’t drink coffee in 2 months and I feel great, I don’t feel sleepy and there were so much energy during the day rather than the day I consumed coffee.

 

Skincare.


I don’t take 10 steps korean skincare, I don’t do any bunch of skincare products into my skin because I didn’t need to. I just enjoying taking sunscreens, moisturizers, and a serum (also not daily). I do realize my skin conditions depend on my food and beverages intake. When I take too much sugar or dairy products, my skin went little bit sensitive and redness all over my face. Consuming vit. C makes my skin looks better and brighter even after a sunburn, so don’t forget your natural vit. C (from fruits and veggies, may intake more medical vitamins if needed).

 

Feelings.


What I currently feels about my life was neutral. After my long work in Jogja and came back to my work base, I had this kind of happy and calm feeling towards what was waiting for me if I came back to my daily routine in my work base. I completely became a different person during these new era.

 

Oh yeah, and I love sunbathing these day. I knew somedays are hot enough to burn you skin and somedays are good enough to just crawl into the fuzzy blanket, but overall I love sunbathing. Bless me I have my current desk layout in my office where I got the Chance to get a sunbathing during morning. Yeah, I feel glow.

Comments

Popular Posts