I Started to Read Again and I Enjoy it: First Semester of 2022 Reading.

I don't remember the last time i had novel and stop reading it. Starting college year, most of the time I spent my time to read a lot of self development books and forgot about the fun in the novel reading. Here'a what I read during first semester of 2022.

1. It Ends With Us ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Started with a lot of Colleen hoover books review in Instagram, I started to pay attention about her novel reviews. People seems so addicted to this author made me curios about what's good in her novels anyway. Her novel called "It Ends With Us" is the first of Collen Hoover novel I read. Talking about having a toxic relationship with an abuser and had the change to seek some safety with the ex lover was kind of a hit. Not only the main character (Lily Bloom) inspired from the author's experience of a toxic relationship with her dad, but Lily succeed in picturing my past stories of how i ended up in a toxic relationship, had a dream (and also love) of having a flower shop, and succeed in finding a lot better love life now. I immediately falling in love with the character of Atlas, how he ended up saving Lily's life from her own ex husband. I recommend you whoever reading this to start read Collen Hoover's Novel and "It Ends With Us" was a good start.

 2. Ugly Love ⭐⭐⭐

Ugly Love was the second of Collen Hoover Novel i read. Honestly, I love how blue the cover is made can't take my eyes of the cover. Also, this novel is the longest duration to read. I had to read again and again the same page just to make sure that what's in the story is what it meant to be. Not to be harsh, but i'm not very enjoying because this book contains a lot of adults scene instead of the main story.

3. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book, made me sad. You know that feeling when you feel like you're already found what makes you feel happy? makes you feel loved and loving and then suddenly it all start to fade away? Struck your life suddenly thru your nerves? That's what this book from Taylor Jenkins Reid will make you feel. At first, i was impressed by how the character has the strong and constant mind of a Hollywood Star. When it comes to the last page, it's sad to think that we have to carry on while friends, loved one, family leave us alone.

Comments

Popular Posts