What to Do during Pandemic Love Seasons?

People say it's a love season and it should be our schedule to meet once every month. But unfortunately, he tested positive for covid-19 and there we go, we should go on a virtual date during his quarantine. Because of that, now my weekend be like nothing to do otherwise than getting back on track until I read some book reviews during this love season.

I saw people giving reviews about this book from Colleen Hoover called "It Ends with Us" all over social media and so i decided to buy it on online shopping along with 2 others Colleen Hoover's book called "Ugly Love" and "Reminders of Him". So, instead of going nowhere, I get myself a calm reading to spend my spare time, also it's good for my eyes to take a break from facing monitors all day long.

I know Pandemic season is nowhere near to an end, but that doesn't make us to stop everything that makes us happy right? Love seasons should be filled up with love, yes of course. So to make me love myself more, i started to taste a little bit coffee again. Forget about the medical records, I need to taste coffee again. So I went tasting some new coffee, there are from Wanowan and Lukulokal. Kopi Leha is what they called their coffee on the menu from Wanowan, i can taste the coffee from the first sip. Oh god i miss sipping iced coffee.

I just got to know that Lukulokal was a donut outlet franchise and they just got in Bandar Lampung. In the heat of summer breeze, I try to get some of their donuts in original honey, half n half Snowy Oreo and Choconuts , and also I bought their iced hazelnut latte. Honestly, I'm not a fan of their donuts because i don't get the crunchy and the softness inside that i expected i would get, but the coffee is okay. The taste of hazelnut and the strong coffee can be the booster of your morning routine, i guess.

To close the Love season anyway, I got a chance to buy a new phone for seperating between my work life and individual life (people said it's a must) and also, trying new cafe. I went to Fore Coffee (well, they aren't new in other town, but Perdoname, It's new in Bandar Lampung, so i can say it's new in town?) ordered two kinds of menu, of course the hazelnut latte and the matcha green tea. Yep, the Halzenut Latte was good (but again, not a fan of theirs) but i prefer having the matcha green tea, not too sweet nor too bitter.

I guess I can say Goodbye to the Love Seasons? Welcoming the Pisces of the March.

Cheers,

G.

Comments

Popular Posts