Things I've learned in January...


As we are already in the 2nd month of 2022 (wow! January feels like a jet speed) i bet we are learning something int he first month of the year. It's like a new beginning but also feels like the old one. Some things aren't magically getting better, but there's no sin in thinking that we are growing up everytime. So here are things i've learned in January..

1. Getting Confused? Talk about it! (or maybe write...)

People will say i always be the one who talk a lot while in every circle i get into, but i don't always okay with talking about my feelings, especially when i get confused. But I found my old routines which is writing, helps me a lot with spilling everything in my mind. When i don't feel like talking to anyone, even with my closest cricle, I tend to write everything, it's has the same feeling like you're talking with someone. Wel...I'm talking with the paper, right?

So next time if you feel confused, lots of things going in your mind, try to talk about it or maybe write it down. May it helps, even just a little, so your brain has a little room to smile.

2. The importance of breaking things down

If things doesn't have to be done, i will only write it down. But if things have to be done like my to do list, or my current task in the 8/4 - work life, it's very helpful to breaking some things down. First, of course i will listing all the things i have to do and then prioritized it from the most important to the least important. If you are someone with a little bit art-soul, maybe you should try DIY your own to do list and your journals.

3. Hard days will always be our friend.

You know, yes hard days always hits hard. Wheter it will make don't feel like doing anything, some hard days give me bad hair days as well. When shit happens in the morning, it will effect my whooole day and all i want is just curling up with my fuzzy and fluffy blankets. But as I get thru these hard days, i realized that...well, hard days will always be our friend. Sometimes hard days is giving me a feeling of being a normal human being. I feel, I hurt, I'm mad, I cry, I'm confused but in the end of the day, I'm proud and feel blessed that I still have the courage to live another day and ready to feel all of it again.

Comments

Popular Posts