Q1 of 2021: Layout Upgrades and Brighter Corners

I'm living alone and currently work in one of Oil and Gas Company in my Country. Because of pandemic season, my company allowed us to feel free whether if i have to go to the office or i can get my work from home schedule. Thinking about how much time i will spend in my own small bedroom, so I have to work it more so i get comfortable with it.

Only 3 days of 2021 i decided to change my bedroom layout. I realy love bright sun lighting so i'm changing my bed position facing the window and my door (which is the only sun light sources.). Since I dont really use my two small chair, i used it as a bedside table so i can put my books, sleeping light, and some plants on top of it.

Look at how much i love plants! haha i could buy more than this but i only have small spaces for them so..it's not good enough if i have a lot of them. I love my bedside so i put them right next to my bed where they still can have some sunlight thru the day.


Who's really into the bedside reading or watching? Me too! This is how the view looks like when i'm into my movies or my books in the morning or evening.


I did my first water propagation to my Golden Pothos. I put them currently into my glass bottle.


It's currently on March and i've repotting all of my new plants so i can have some spaces for them in my room. Look how green my room is! I still loving this my bed side where i can change what plant did i have to put everyday.

That's all for my Q1 of 2021 and wait for another amaziong quarter in 2021!

Love,
G.

Comments

Popular Posts