It's Tabebuia Time!

Truly, There have been everywhere and everyone talking about pink flowers bloomed in Surabaya city, making it looks like a spring time in Japan. It's pink everywhere and it covered the street too! I'm so excited to see those photos about pink flowers in Surabaya even my best friend are willing to go to Surabaya just to see this phenomenon. Thanks to Mrs. Tri Rismaharini, or we can call her Bu(Mrs. in Indonesia) Risma, who had this idea of planting lot's of Trumpets Trees (Tabebuia)  and it's growing and blooming pink flowers, making this to be one of my inspiration to paint. Here's my painting inspired by blooming pink tabebuia in Surabaya!



WCs: Winsor Newton Cotman Halfpan, Holbein Artist Material, Reeves
Paper: Arto by Campap Cold Pressed Cellulose Acid Free (Medium Surface) 300gsm
Brush: Unbranded Cheap Brush (flat and pointed)

For more of my painting work, you can visit my Pinterest profile here💗

Love,
G.

Comments

Popular Posts