Watch and Smile! :)


I was sitting alone, facing the bars where baristas are welcoming their customers, preparing and serving coffees. Spinning my pencil on the right hand, regular papers are on my desk and a matcha latte. I was thinking about orchid flowers that i had to sketch before i did the next step, paint them. Unconsciously, i stared on a male barista, i think he was preparing something and his position is right in front of me, facing me too. He smiled at me, warmly, made me realized that this is what i look for in every coffee shop i go. I don't really mind about the coffee because I'm not a coffee maniac, but if it's about a homy and welcoming feeling a coffee shop has, i'll truly falling in love with that coffee shop.

*Featured photo: Chronicle Books Blog

Comments

Popular Posts