Wishing Patisserie Atmosphere Every time I Walk to The College

Maybe i'm not one of "oh let's have desserts before we go" person, yet still i love to see dessert displayed within storefront. The smell of fresh baked bread, melted butter and sugar, a cup of hot vanilla latte never fail to brighten up my day. This kind of atmosphere i usually get whenever i go to bakery or walked past a coffee shop and patisserie. I love being alone within this atmosphere cause it built up my idea of painting some dessert. Here are 4 things i got it interesting to paint:

1. Eggtart. I forgot when was the first time i had and eggtart but, the last time i had an eggtart was in a market called "Bugis Junction" in Singapore.
2. Strawberry ice cream cone. I saw this strawberry ice cream when a little girl walked pass by holding a cone filled with strawberry ice cream. Kids never lie, ice cream never make you sad doesn't it?
3. Croissant. First time i had a croissant was in my breakfast in a hotel while i was in Singapore, and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IIITTT!!
4. Spicy Wings. Well, i'm not a spicy wings lover but, seeing the hot sauce running thru crispy chicken skin stole my attention.



Comments

Popular Posts