TRIAL: WEDDINGS-THINGY

Weddings....sounds heavenly. Why not seeing happy faces, beautiful dresses, and flower bouquets everywhere. Oh yes, flower bouquets are one of my favorite things in every weddings ceremony. Talking about weddings, never knew i would be this interested in watercolor since I found lots of tricks which it can elevate my skill. So, lately some of my friends have requested that I should paint for weddings-thingy. Yes, I never try this one so why not?

The first one is for my senior. We used to live in the same house (same as dormitory), she was Plano-logy students in Universitas Gadjah Mada and we always had lots of quality time together. She's like sister to me and i'm very happy when i heard she graduated but feeling sad at the same time. And now, she's married, WOW time flies so fast. And before she got married,she requested a wedding invitation design to me so i said yes.

I forget that she loves blue and i painted pink roses at first, how clumsy i am :( so i made the new one with blue roses on edges and all the texts are hand lettered.


The next one is a request from my senior from Civil Engineering. He has a skill on digital design so he requested to me a design for a Wedding Album. And then i made pink peonies on edges and again, hand lettered on the center.
And the last requested on Sept was from Lisbet, she is my senior(again) and on Oct 22 her sister is going to married. So it has to arrive in Jakarta one week before her sister wedding. She requested purple floral cause her sister love purple so much.

So, tell me more about weddings thingy or hand lettering to try!

xo
G.

Comments

Popular Posts