Try to Find Out What It’s Going to be



I've been so busy focusing on my academic purposes since all the lecturer gave us so many assignments to do. Feels like i have no time for my self, then i'm pushing myself to do the task early so i could get some me-time to do paint. Cause painting is one of my me-time since a year ago. Anyway, I'm so EXCITED to share this with you guys cause in this post i will tell you about how i paint, what color did i use, what size of the brush did i use and so on. 

I'm using watercolor paper from Canson and it says "Aquarelle". It's cold pressed which give you a little pattern on the paper but still good to use and it 300gsm which means this paper doesn't absorb water fast. It gives you a moment to blend or to do tricks with how many or how do you use the water on your paper. You don't have to worry about painting scenery which it involves more water and can cause bending on your paper, but Canson will not do that except you use too much water onto it 😛

Phoenix watercolor, i don't really matter what watercolor do i use since i can mix those colors up, it's fine. and the last, but not least, of course brushes. Brush does matters. To get detail into your work you have to use small and pointed brush, if you want to paint scenery and in case you're using a A4 paper or larger, you may need flat big brushes.



Anyway, I still try to find out where my art is going to. Because sometimes I find out that I love painting with lot of water so it has many layers to do with pastel colors. But sometimes, when I found out that my mood is not good enough, I prefer to paint with less water, bright color so it ends up being bold and clear.



Can you guess what i’m gonna paint next? 
G.

Comments

Popular Posts